Thyme honey is very nutritious and very rich in minerals, with tonic and antiseptic properties, it increases energy and physical forces. It is also very good for respiratory problems, and cordial.
Intensely aromatic honey, very pleasant in taste with light shiny appearance, it ranks among the best quality honey varieties. It crystallizes within 6 to 18 months of production.
Bees collect nectar from flowers of thyme and produce a very aromatic, tasty and sweet honey.
The characteristics that make it unique are: its various therapeutic properties, its deep amber color, the smell of thyme and its amazing taste.
• It combines the healing properties of thyme for stomach and bowel problems, for relieving coughs, colds and flu, and for stimulating the nervous system.
• It helps in cases of mental depression and anxiety.
• It is recommended as a sedative.
• It gives mental clarity and stimulates the nerves.
• From research done thyme honey is found to protect against breast and prostate cancer.
• It is rich in minerals (iron, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium) and is known for its antiseptic qualities and its significant antioxidant action.